Tuesday, January 22, 2008

PHAT....

I'm trying
to make changes in my life for the "better". But its killing me
Let me start from the beginning. I quit smoking tobacco at 2pm on
November 14,2007. Isn't that funny I can remember the time and date but
I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday.
My wonderful doctor is trying to take all the fun out of my life. I can't
smoke or eat my faves. Did I mention that I'm a Type 2 Diabetic.
So I have to watch what I eat. That EAT,DRINK AND BE MERRY term
doesn't apply anymore. At least not right now.
Since that time I gained about 15 pounds. I've been off work for 3 weeks. Sitting
around the house.... Not doing anything... But eating and drinking. I do have a
new fave wine. Moscato D'Asti. I love it. It's a sweet wine. Real smooth. In expensive. Did I say I Love It.
Back to the weight thing. I can't say its BABY PHAT any more.

My baby (MZ. TWEETY) just turned 12 yrs old. So it's definately not BABY PHAT. MS Tweety said that I can be a cool PHAT GYRL. But I can't handle being a PHAT GYRL , my clothes are too snug. And Momma is not going to buy another size. And I get out of breath going upstairs.
Being healthy is killing me.
So I decided to cut a few pounds before it got any worse .
I went to http://www.sparkpeople.com for help.
It seems helpful and its free. It has recipes and some helpful tips. Did I mention its FREE. it keeps track up your H2o intake. It has menus already made up or u can do your own.

Well, I'm trying....

No comments: